EB Advance New Products Swatches Lip and Cheek Stain, Eyeconic Palettes, and Face Trio in Sunset and Fig from Ever Bilena Advance!

EB Advance showed bloggers and vloggers their newest products late last year and around the mid of April, they released them! I was really looking forward to the new eyeshadows and the face palettes and am really happy that I got to try them. 

This will sound super biased but I liked everything despite initial reservations (I'll post individual detailed reviews at a later date). For instance, I thought that the EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint colors will be nearly the same but they aren't at all. Check out the swatches later at this post!

EB Advance New Products Swatches Lip and Cheek Stain, Eyeconic Palettes, and Face Trio in Sunset and Fig!



By the way, I believe they also released foundation sticks but I haven't seen those yet in stores. There are other releases too but those are under Ever Bilena and Careline, not EB Advance. If you're interested to see those, you can check out my post on Ever Bilena, Careline, and Kris Life Kit New Products.


EB Advance Eyeconic Palettes



The EB Advance Eyeconic Palettes retail for P175 each for a palette with 6 eyeshadow shades, double-ended foam applicator, and a thin mirror. These are paraben-free and cruelty-free like their other new releases.


EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Black Tie


This palette is the perfect one to have for those who wear minimal eyeshadow or those who are looking for office-appropriate eyeshadow colors. I think the matte brown is a nice addition so you can create a complete look with just 1 palette. I wish they replaced the silver with a darker gray or a black.


EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Jackpot


I wasn't very thrilled about the color selection that EB Advance included in this palette until I tried mixing this up with the other palettes. On its own, the EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Jackpot can't be used to create an entire eye look but the colors do look nice as accents when used with other palettes such as the ones below. 


EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Minimalist


EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Minimalist is my favorite. I know it sounds weird and most people will gravitate towards Mixed Metals but I really like the matte shades in Minimalist. All are mattes, btw, and work great as transition shades for the other palettes. I really think that if they replaced the matte pale yellow with a blackish-brown, this would have been perfect!


EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Mixed Metals


No wonder the EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Mixed Metals created a buzz amongst the influencers who first tried it! The colors are trendy and actually look great against Filipina skin tone on both sides of the spectrum. And yeah, I still think this is missing a dark brown or a black but that's just me, haha!


Good news! The EB Advance Eyeconic Palettes are only configured like the Ever Bilena Brown Eyeshadow Palette and the Ever Bilena Pink Eyeshadow Palette but they don't have same shades. Feel free to order them online if you can't find them in local stores. Rest assured you won't have duplicates from the earlier Ever Bilena eyeshadow palettes. 


EB Advance Lip and Cheek Stain


The EB Advance Lip and Cheek Stain is not a new product but they added 2 more shades to the earlier released Perfect Plum and Very Red. I remember first getting this around 2012 or 2011 in the shade Very Red and my tube lasted me nearly 2 years. If I remember it right it was only P120 then but now the EB Advance Lip and Cheek Stain retail for P165 to P175 for a 20ml tube. Glad to see that the price almost remained the same over the years!


EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint Swatches shades from the top:

  • Fresh Fig is a flattering magenta hue
  • Perfect Plum is a cross between a maroon and a purple
  • Tipsy is a brown-red with a hint of purple
  • Very Red is a cool-toned bright red


EB Advance Face Trio


Okay, I've long been a fan of the EB Advance Blush Duo (see video here) and so I'm super excited when they launched the EB Advance Face Trio because it is like their first release but they've replaced the brush with a highlighter! Each EB Advance Face Trio Palette retails for P275 only so it is like getting a bronzer, blush, and highlighter for less than 100 pesos each! How's that for great value for your moolah, right?

By the way, the EB Advance Blush Duo has been discontinued so if you're looking for the FIG blush, you won't find the EB Advance FIG Blush singles anymore as well as the EB Advance Blush Duo. The good news is, the EB Advance Face Trio in FIG has that same blush, formula, pigmentation, and all!


EB Advance Face Trio in Fig Trio


Both the blush and the bronzer/contour in this palette are matte powders. I think both shades will work great for fair and dark skin but the highlighter included in this palette will work better for morena and dark skin. As you can see in the photo above, the highlighter in the EB Advance Face Trio in Fig is too dark for my skin.


EB Advance Face Trio in Sunset Trio


Not gonna lie, I really thought that the orange blush in this palette won't work but it looks great on fair skin! The contour in this palette is matte too just like in the Fig Trio but this one leans on the warmer browns. My favorite in the Fig Trio Palette is the highlighter because it looks amazeballs on fair skin and really blend unto the skin. 

Overall I think that both Face Trio Palettes from Ever Bilena Advance are worth buying. I am tempted to transfer them to a Z palette but I really like the mirror in the packaging. 

Watch out for individual reviews soon!

Buy EB Advance and Ever Bilena products online HERE from their official Shopee store to make sure that you get fresh stocks always!



#advancefacetrio #advancewoman #nextlevelyou

Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com


Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *