Dentiste Love Mint Review - Get Rid of Keto Breath in Just 3 Seconds!

I've been doing keto diet for a few weeks now and as a public speaker, I am usually worried about having keto breath. I'm not much of a gum chewer so my usual course of action is to use mouthwash a few times a day. Talk about inconvenience if you're always on the move, right? Anyway, that's the story behind why I tried Dentiste Love Mint to get rid of keto breath!

Dentiste Love Mint Review - Get Rid of Keto Breath in Just 3 Seconds!



What is the Dentiste Love Mint?


Dentiste Love Mint is the newest breath freshening product from the international brand Dentiste. The product itself is a small gel capsule (as small as a rosary bead) that contains mastic oil and peppermint oil that instantly freshens breath, yes, including keto breath, just seconds after you bite into the capsule. 
 

There are 2 available product variations, the 20-tin-pack and the 50-tin-pack.

Dentiste Love Mint retails for P195 and P350 at BeautyMNL but they are available in leading retail outlets in the Philippines as well, such as Watson's


I got the 20-tin-pack and it is really small. I think that's great because this way, they are perfect for toting around whenever you're on the go!


The product is made in Japan so you know that you're getting the highest quality because Japan is known for high quality standards.

INGREDIENTS: Menthol, Mastic Oil, Peppermint Oil, Aspartame, Sucralose, Acesulfame potassium

I mentioned that I am using this to get rid of keto breath. The ingredients are keto-friendly but note that diabetics may experience an increase in blood sugar if sensitive to aspartame. Most people are okay with this. I am just being a nerd, ahaha!


As you can see, the tint is very small. I like it!

WHO IS IT FOR: You can use Dentiste Love Mint after smoking, eating pungent food items, drinking alcohol, or just for general oral hygiene.


So anyway, yes, that's my 3-second secret for instant fresh breath!

I've using the love mints for a little over 2 weeks now after discovering it through the PR kit sent to me 3 weeks ago. 

The product is super convenient and perfect for my lifestyle. Not to mention that I've been a fan of Dentiste Nighttime toothpaste for years so I truly trust the brand, to begin with.

Why I love Dentiste Love Mint?


Well it is:
  • No Artificial Sugar  
  • Organic  
  • Paraben-Free  
  • Pregnancy-Safe
  • Sulfate-Free  
  • Vegan  
  • Vegetarian


I don't know how I missed this but Dentiste Philippines have a lot of oral care products! I really thought it was just the Dentiste Nighttime toothpaste! 

I got the Dentiste Love Mint from their PR box with their other goodies so I will be taking this opportunity to introduce the other Dentiste products to you!


Dentiste Oral Rinse


A natural mouth rinse that's made with extracts from 14 different plants. It works by balancing the pH of the mouth to freshen your breath.


Dentiste Dental Floss


Just some dental floss in travel-friendly container.


Dentiste' Intensive Whitening Toothpaste


A whitening toothpaste without the nasty ingredients found in other commercial products. This is next on my to-review list. I am a coffee drinker and I noticed that my teeth did get a shade lighter after a little over a week! I'm a fan now!


Dentiste' Breath Spray


I haven't tried this yet because I have not tried a breath spray yet. This is sugar-free too so should be safe for my diet. I'll use this after I use up my stash of Dentiste Love Mint. They sent me the 20-tin-pack but I liked it so much so I recently purchased the bigger tin :) Dentiste Breath Spray also has gum protection so I'm looking forward to trying this as well. 

Buy Dentiste products in the official Watsons Shopee store (click HERE) for discounts, freebies, and promos :)


my precioussss

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com
 #belobbcream #belobbgirl #belokojic #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews 

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *