P109 Eyeshadow! Matte Eyeshadow in Natural Glamour from LOL Cosmetics Review

I was happily browsing good finds in Watsons when I came across some testers from LOL Cosmetics. I wasn't really planning on buying anything until I saw the new LOL Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Natural Glamour and wow! It is gorgeous!

LOL Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review - Natural Glamour 01



Would you just look at that beauty!

What is the LOL Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette in Glamour and why the name LOL?

LOL stands for Lots of Love. I initially though its for Laugh Out Loud and thought that was very weird haha! Moving along, the palette is an all-matte eyeshadow palette sporting warm earthy tones.

What made me want to write a review about this eyeshadow palette from LOL Cosmetics is that I was blown away by the pigmentation. I think that the colors will show up nicely over fair to medium skin and will be great transition shades for those with deep morena skin. 


The product is made in China but is distributed by french cosmetics company LOL with reach in the Philippines, UK, USA, and Australia. I've always thought of LOL as an Australian brand and guess I was wrong.


Price: only P109
Where to Buy: Anywhere LOL products are distributed I guess. I checked their IG and the Matte 01 Natural Glamour palette seems to be one of their newest products so if you can't find this near you, won't hurt to wait for a few weeks.


The product was encased in shrink plastic aside from the sturdy thin acrylic.


All you need to know is written at the back! Yey!


So the palette contains 6 matte shades that have a 'dusty' undertone. Its really what sets this Natural Glamour Eyeshadow Palette by LOL Cosmetics apart from other nude eyeshadow palettes in the Philippine drugstore makeup department, it has that sexy smoky tone despite being made up of warm earth shades.

The palette comes with a dual ended sponge tip applicator. No mirror but totally fine by me. 

LOL Cosmetics Eyeshadow Natural Glamour 01 Swatches



Would you look at that beauty!

I wish the shadow have names but oh well. I'll just describe each below. Again, all the shades are mattes.


  • 1 - dusty peach
  • 2 - warm grey
  • 3 - dirty light brown


  • 4 - dusty mauve
  • 5 - dirty terracotta
  • 6 - deep smoky dark brown


I don't have a pic of myself wearing them on my eyes but I usually use them to blend out colors from other palettes. I think these shades will also work well for one color eyeshadow looks for days when you're not into going all out for makeup.


I'm surprised at how creamy these colors are. There's some fallout but nothing that a little brush tapping won't take care of. Can't believe this is a hundred pesos palette. I'm shookt!

Matte Eyeshadow in Natural Glamour from LOL Cosmetics Review Summary


  • Longevity - only 3-5 hours but I got oily lids anyway. 3.5/5
  • Scent - No weird or chemically scent yey! 5/5
  • Texture - not too chalky but are better than other matte eyeshadows from the Philippine drugstore makeup aisle. 4/5
  • Ease of application - you may need to dip your brush a couple of times to get the full color (my swatches were finger swatches over primer) but I'm thinking this is great for beginners. 4/5
  • User Friendliness - almost fool-proof! 4.5/5
  • Value for Money - 5/5
  • Overall - 4.5/5 not bad!!!



Have you tried any makeup from LOL Cosmetics before? Let me know what else to try!


Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *