NEW FILIPINO BRAND ALERT! Abby's House of Glycerin Shop

I seldom create blog posts for new brands and product launches, but this new all-natural Filipino brand featuring handmade organic product blew my mind! I saw the Abby's House of Glycerin Shop products first at #MarthasMermaidParty and initially thought that they're one of those run-of-the-mill shops littering IG these days. Oh boy, was I wrong! 

How do I know?

I came home with these...

Abby's House of Glycerin Shop



and fell in-love with the initial products I've tried! Organic skincare junkie for life!

I'll post a separate review blog for all of Abby's House of Glycerin Shop products that I have but first, let me get on with this brand feature and tell you about the items they have in store for you guys.

Mu-Ma Mud Mask



From the shop:

MU-MA ( pronounce as MAMA) by Abby's House Of Glycerin Shop


Mud Mask" P120 - 50gms

indulge in the luxurious traditional way of the Egyptians on how to beautify their skin!
This mudmask is made with bentonite clay and activated charcoal. All ingredients are natural and rich in different essential oils that your skin will surely enjoy.

Benefits of MU-MA:

  • Prevents acne outbreak 
  • Detoxifies your skin
  • Tightens your skin and remove impurities
  • Has a soothing and calming effect for a tired skin

How to use:

Apply evenly on your face and leave for 2-3 mins. Apply 2-3x a week alternately

*I personally leave this on for util 15 minutes and have had no issues*

Dont's:

  • DO NOT LEAVE IT FULLY dry as it may cause itching. MU-MA will help cleanse and detox your face
  • Do not apply directly to your pimples

Pain Pain Go Away Balm



From the shop:


PAIN PAIN GO AWAY MENTHOL BALM 


100php 20gms

Do you experience headache/dizziness due to hot weather? 

Or do you experience muscle pain such as backache,  muscle pain or neck pain due to strenuous activity? 

How about you want to get out of stress and want to relax and be calm?

Say the magical chant of "PAIN PAIN GO AWAY! COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!

This Menthol Balm prevents and soothes your body pain. With Lavender essential oil that gives you calmness. Added with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oil for cooling effect and Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil for a luxurious and enjoyable scent. Have it now!

*omg! I love this balm! You'll have to read the upcoming review to find out why though*


Healing Balm



From the shop:


HEALING BALM 

100PHP 20 gms

This All Purpose Salve (healing balm)  has coconut and olive oil that brings nourishment while having beeswax to lock-in moisture, foster cells and prevent skin damage from environmental factors.

It has Melaleuca Oil for cleansing and rejuvenating effect, and also contains Lavender which is known as a universal oil that is extremely beneficial and can help many conditions. 

Combining Melaleuca and Lavender has a powerful weapon for itch, bug bites, dry lips, boo boos diaper rash and dry skin. It also has shea butter to make your skin soft and supple

" I personally use it for my allergy especially for my drying skin"-Abby

*I haven't tried this yet but will let you know what I think in the review. So far I only smelled it and it smells heavenly!*

Massage Oils



They have two variants of this product. I got the Eucalyptus Peppermint one which smells like chocolate!

From the shop:

Get out of stress!!!

Calm your mind, body, and soul with these Massage Oil Combos!!!

50ml and 120ml available.
Lavender and Chamomile
Eucalyptus and Peppermint

*not sure about the price

I also have the Abby's House of Glycerin Shop body scrub and bath salt in Bubble Blossoms and the Will You Berry Me soap. I'm super excited about their upcoming lavender soap and Castile soap...coz I collect Castile soaps like there's no tomorrow!

Abby's House of Glycerin Shop Soaps

Abby's House of Glycerin Shop Bath Salts and Body Scrubs
I'll be posting my brand review as soon as I can! For now, you can check out their products at the following links:



Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #crueltyfree #manilabeautyblogger #Maybellinemicellarwater #maybellinephilippines #maybellineph #everbilena #ebmatte #everbilenalipsticks #everbilenamattelipsticks #makeupdupes #fashion21 #giveawaysph #giveaway #belosunexpert #sunscreen #abbyshouseofglycerinshop #natural #organic #filipinobrand #yabangpinoy #supportlocalph #oragnicskincare

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *