EB Advance Matic Lipstick Review + First Impressions | #PinayBeautyAndStyle

Annnnnddddd I am back with a first impressions review featuring another local drugstore makeup. This time, I am featuring the EB Advance Matic Lipstick, yey! Just a heads up, the video I took (you'll see it at the latter part of this post) was kind of an impromptu slash spur-of-the-moment thing but I think it did capture the essence of a first impressions review so I am sharing it with all of you!



Isn't the packaging of the EB Advance Matic Lipstick so pretty? Truth is, I've been eyeing this whenever I visit my local watsons for a few months now and only got to buy this a few weeks ago. Fast forward now and I've finally managed to give it a try! In my defense, the delay wasn't because of laziness...but because I got super busy with work and I got swamped with new stuff to try. I really should have tested this earlier because this EB Advance Matic Lipstick is pretty good!


First off, let's talk about the packaging. I love how the outside packaging have information such as the manufacturing date, how long the product is good for, and the batch plus stock number. Philippine drugstore makeup really have come a long way indeed!


Another thing I like is how the lipstick's main tube/pencil end is in the color of the product inside. No more opening everything just to see which is what color, yey!


Each tube (or pencil) contains 2 grams of product. That doesn't seem like a lot but really, one tube can easily last for a full month even with daily use because I found out (see the video below) that you won't be needing to reapply often. 
.

Don't you just love when your makeup is all new and shiny?


The photo above shows how much product is in the tube. Actually there is more because the tube is only about 75% twisted up.


Here is a swatch of the shade I got which is Sahara Sunset. I am thinking of posting a lip swatches video featuring all 6 shades of the EB Advance Matic Lipstick. Let me know if you guys would want to see that :)

To know how Sahara Sunset applies, how it feels, and what I think of it, watch my video review below!



Buy EB Advance and Ever Bilena products online HERE from their official Shopeemall store to see their other product releases too!

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com

I bought everything with my own money. No one paid me to write this review or to do a video.

#ebshinesat33 #ebadvancematic #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews
#everbilena #EBadvance 

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *