EB Advance Lip Define Swatches and Updated Review - New Makeup Ever Bilena 2019!

My first EB Advance Lip Define Swatches and Review was published a year ago when they were first launched by Ever Bilena. Fast forward to November 2019 and they've released 3 new beautiful shades. Welcome Cashmere Blush, Muted Coral, and Stripped Sepia into the EB Advance Lip Define family!

EB Advance Lip Define Swatches and Updated Review - New Makeup Ever Bilena 2019!



There are so many new makeup from Ever Bilena lately. Some of my orders I haven't even opened yet and I still have new ones from the 12.12 sale at Lazada. 


The 3 new shades come in the same packaging format and formula as the EB Advance Lip Define lippies released before so you get the same comfortable and long-lasting easy-to-apply chubby pencil.



What I am most excited about is the shade Cashmere Blush. I have it in liquid lipstick form too. 


I know another brand sells a similar lipstick for more than P500. This one retails for less than P200 and comes in 9 flattering nude shades. It is not possible not to find a good match whatever your skintone and undertone is. 


Muted Coral is a little bit brown for a true coral so you can expect it to be a lighter terracotta. Maybe it will play up more red and pink for people with a cooler undertone. I have a golden undertone so lippies may look different on me.

Cashmere Blush is a flattering mauve. It is like a pink with a hint of brown to tone down the brightness. This looks great on almost anyone. 

Stripped Sepia is a pumpkin shade. Totally autumn color and I thought it won't look nice on me but it did! Perfect if paired with a nude look for the eyes. 


The EB Advance Lip Define Swatches below are all the 9 shades! The 6 original ones and the 3 new shades. Do you see what I mean that they've got a nude for everyone? I used natural afternoon sunlight as lighting and didn't tweak the saturation for the pic so you get the true colors. 


I am so happy that my favorite Cashmere Blush now also comes in bullet lipstick form! I've repurchased that shade in the LTD line so many times!


The liquid cashmere blush is a bit more pink so not an exact color match, btw. Still very happy about it!


EB Advance Lip Define Lipstick Review Summary

  • lasting power: 3 to 5 hours only or can last you eat and reapplies with no problem. The colors do not leave a stain on the lips.
  • finish: soft matte or satin
  • versatility: 9 shades now so there is a shade for everyone
  • price: 185-195 pesos only
  • availability: sold anywhere Ever Bilena and EB advance products are sold
  • verdict: 4.5/5 but only because I prefer longer-lasting lipsticks that leave a stain when it fades. 
EB advance should relase a blush collection in these colors! 

Buy EB Advance and Ever Bilena products online HERE from their official Shopee store to avoid fakes and make sure that you get fresh stocks always!




Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com
#EverBilena #EBAdvanceHighlighters #PinayBeautyAndStyle #EverBilenaphj #EbAdvance #Advancewoman #NextLevelYou

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *