Tried a Hydrogen Soap! Hyggee All-In-One H2 Soap Review

I don't usually review soaps because soap reviews are boring, haha! The reason why I am reviewing this hydrogen soap from Hyggee is because it truly works! I thought that hydrogen skin care is just for hype. It took me a long time to convince myself to give this soap a try and I'm glad I did. 

Tried a Hydrogen Soap! Hyggee All-In-One H2 Soap Review



Looking at the packaging, it is easy to think that the soap is overpriced. I got this from Charis for a little less than $20. It was free shipping. more details below :)



The product is really small but it was packed in a good box complete with bubble wrap. I remember thinking that I will use the soap up in just 2 weeks but glad to report that I think it will take almost 3 months to use it all up.  


The writings are in Korean so it doesn't help. They also didn't include a product information print out. 


I wanted to try the soap because a few weeks ago, my oily skin became dry and dull. On the Charis website, it says that this hydrogen soap from Hyggee is perfectly suited for people who have dry and sensitive skin. The claims are true, by the way :)

Hydrogen functions as an antioxidant so I was drawn to try the soap although part of me thinks it is gimmick. The soap is supposed to minimize redness and make your skin look brighter.


Again, the soap really looks small so it is easy to feel disappointed at first. What I did to make the soap last is to use it with a foamer so that I can maximize to the last gram. 


Even without the foamer, the lather is really rich and creamy. I was expecting it to leave a residue but it really does clean the skin without stripping.


I like letting the foam sit on my face for about a minute before rinsing off. 

Did this hydrogen soap work? 

Yes, Hyggee All-In-One H2 Soap did but not like as advertised. I didn't notice any skin brightening but my skin got more supple-looking and stayed oil-free a bit longer. I think the best effect is that it really did minimize skin redness and is an effective facial cleanser for light makeup wearers. 


Overall, not something that is on my top list of favorites but something I like using when my skin is particularly sensitive. I haven't repurchased yet coz I still have some that is good for about 2-3 weeks of use. As for my most recommended Korean Skin Care Products, you can get them discounted HERE

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *