Olay Regenerist Whip Review plus Price, Oily Skin Compatibility, and Where to Buy Philippines

This Olay Regenerist Whip review is one of my rare non K-Beauty skincare reviews this year. I know, I know, it has been quite a while since I posted an Olay review in this blog but over the past 2 decades, I've tried and tested around the same number of variants of their products (I got receipts in video and in this link, haha!). The newest one in my beauty arsenal is the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Face Moisturizer so sharing a review here. 

By the way, if you're not into hardcore anti-aging yet, you can take a look at my Olay Natural White Ageless Aura Whitening Cream review HERE which is what I would recommend for those who are still in their 20s. Anyway, back to Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturizer review below...

Olay Regenerist Whip Review plus Price, Oily Skin Compatibility, and Where to Buy in the Philippines



What is the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturizer?


The Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturizer is the lighter version of the Olay Regenerist Sculpting Cream (that is what I think). According to the Olay website, the Olay Regenerist Whip Moisturizer is in a cream to liquid formula that allows it to get absorbed faster and deliver its effects better. This product is marketed as an anti-aging moisturizer that targets wrinkles while giving you lightweight and non-oily hydration.


Where to Buy Olay Regenerist Whip in the Philippines?


This is already available in retail outlets like Watsons and drugstores in the Philippines for a few months now. I've also seen this in Lazada and Shopee. I got my first jar via Lazada back when this was first launched a few months ago. I got my 10 grams travel-sized jar from SampleRoomPh a few weeks ago. I will link everything farther down below

Olay Regenerist Whip Price:

P399 for 10-gram jar
P1999 for 50-gram jar



See video review of the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturizer HERE.

See review of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream HERE


Olay Regenerist Whip Ingredients


Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer Claims


As a face moisturizer, Olay Regenerist Whip has some heavy claims. Olay says that this moisturizer:
  • has a light as air finish
  • has a non-heavy anti-aging formula that reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • features Active Rush Technology that allows the product to transform from cream to liquid for faster absorption
  • gives a matte finish
  • gives the skin a smooth and soft feel
  • leaves a breathable feel on the skin


Honestly, I am at the point of my life where I don't bother posting a review if the product didn't work well with me or if I don't a lot of requests to review it (because I am too busy) so needless to say, Olay Regenerist Whip truly works as advertised. Perhaps the one thing I can't really comment on is the wrinkle reduction because I don't have wrinkles yet; but then, I often get mistaken for someone a lot younger considering my real age. For the record, I've been using Olay products on and off for the past 2 decades.


I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and I'm fast approaching my 4th decade of life so to be mistaken as someone a lot younger feels really nice. I guess there is really something to starting using moisturizers early in life.


So anyway, here is how the Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer looks like. It is a very light cream that gets watery (turns to liquid) after you smooth it over your skin. I like the scent because it is nearly non-existent or fades away fast. 


I've been using this product on and off for a few months now. I figured it is time to share a review. Below is my Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer video review.

CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH THE VIDEO
CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH THE VIDEO


Olay Regenerist Whip Review Summary


I've said all there is to say in the short video I shared above but just to summarize, this Olay face moisturizer:

  • is lightweight
  • absorbs fast
  • wears well under makeup
  • wears well under sunscreen
  • does not have a shiny finish but not overly matte either
  • may have oil-control properties
  • can give you the appearance of plumper skin
  • is so affordable if comparing to products with similar effects
  • did not cause breakouts for my sensitive skin
I give this cream 5/5 because it does what it says on the claims.


If you have questions, feel free to ask Olay Philippines directly. They've responded to my queries before so they will surely respond to yours too.

  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OlayPhilippines/
  • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/olayphilippines/
  • Website: Olay.ph

Buy Olay skincare products in their Official Shopee Store (click HERE) to get discounts and freebies



Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *