The Istana Ph Grand Launch and Store Tour - Living in Quezon City

Living in Quezon City is awesome! Since I moved here 6 years ago, I've enjoyed being nearer to establishments such as malls, restaurants, and my favorite - lifestyle hubs! Last Sunday, June 16, 2019, I was invited to The Istana Ph Grand Launch. I dropped by for a while to see what they have to offer and loved what I saw. I'm already planning another visit!

The Istana Ph Grand Launch and Store Tour - Living in Quezon City



What is The Istana Ph?



The Istana Philippines is a lifestyle hub or store featuring up and coming and established brands from Malaysia, Philippines, China, and Korea. The store carries a mix of skincare and lifestyle products such as sustainable bamboo and leather products. There are currently around 10 brands that sell via The Istana Ph physical store and online store.


Where is The Istana Ph?


The Istana Philippines is located in the newer building of the Gateway Mall in Cubao. It is on the second level near Rustans. The location is a bit hidden and I had a hard time finding it. If you cannot go to The Istana Ph Store in Quezon City, you can always purchase from their website at http://theistana.ph.


The Istana Ph Grand Launch



Why Visit The Istana Ph?


The Istana Skin Analyzer is one of the key attractions at the Istana Philippines store. Their Skin Analyzer is very similar to the one at the Belo Medical Group office but with Istana, you can get your skin analyzed for free so you'll be better informed which products will work for you.


Note that you have to take off all your makeup if you want to use the Skin Analyzer in Istana. The service comes with a free printout which you can use in the store and offsite when buying skincare products. The value of this free service is at P500 and is free until December 2019.

Below are photos of the products you can buy in Istana and a mini store tour.


I really want to try something from the brand 23 Years Old but am concerned if their products will work for me. Maybe when I go back to the store I can get a better insight on what to try after using their Skin Analyzer.


I heard a lot of good things from Breena, a Malaysian brand featuring makeup tools. Farmstay is also available in the store but not the entire line of products. Curious about the aloe products in this pic.


This is at the front side of the store, you can see Rustans in the background. Use this photo if you cannot find the store too, haha!


I am so happy to find Zoreya at The Istana Ph. I've first tried Zoreya a few years ago. Their brushes are good quality. By the way, they will be expanding their product line in the Philippines soon.


I like that the shelves are not too crowded and are well-lit. I wasn't able to take lots of photos because there was an ongoing program while I was going around the store. 


I am torn about buying bamboo tumblers from The Bamboo Company because although I want to have one, I have a lot of tumblers at home! I want to feature this brand some other time. They got a full-range of bamboo products.


Another look around the store.


One side of the store is where the products are and another side is like a lounge area. During the launch, the brand representatives were there and since there are no other bloggers going there, I didn't go either. 


I snapped a selfie just before going. I got a copy of their business card so I can share their contact details here, ahahah! Anyway, you can just google The Istana Ph and they'll surely pop up. 


The interiors of the store is really classy. I wish they had a media launch that is private or not the same time/day as the public launch. This is why I have no video too :(

Overall, I think that they have a good mix of brands and items. I wish they carry more brands too, especially local ones or those that are difficult to find in the Philippines. 

Super affordable KBeauty trial sets are just around P150-P400 per box!

The Istana Ph Brands
They have a lot of deals featuring Korean skincare tester sets from Kmall (Iope, Laneige, ETC). I really want to go back for those! Brands that are currently in the store are the following:
-23 Years Old
- Banobagi
- Snow Fairy
- Zoreya (recommended by me)
- Breena Beauty
- L'arĂ²ma
- Some by Mi (recommended by me)
- Farmstay
- So Cool So Me
- Lily by Red
- Missha (recommended by me)
- Ellana Mineral Cosmetics
- Sooperbeaute
- The Bamboo Company
- Sliv
- Lotus
- VMagic

The rest are new for me so can't say yet if they will work or not. 

Visit The Istana Philippines via the following SNS links:



Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #crueltyfree #manilabeautyblogger  #miracletoner #somebymi #somebymimiracletoner #30daystoner #altheakoreaph #altheakorea #altheaxmas #kbeautyph #somebymi #miracletoner

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *