Best Maybelline Foundation for Philippine Weather for Oily Acne Prone Skin

Those who've been around since I began beauty vlogging at YouTube knows that I started with US drugstore makeup and highend -ish or midrange makeup. A lot of my reviews back then are Urban Decay, Maybelline, KatVonD, Coastal Scents, Tarte, and BH Cosmetics. Then I got introduced to ELF and local Philippine drugstore makeup and so that's how I really started beauty blogging for PinayBeautyAndStyle. Being a Maybelline girl (naks!) I still get questions about what is my favorite Maybelline foundation every once in a while. Sometimes I get asked what is the best Maybelline foundation for Philippine weather, especially for those with oily and acne prone skin like mine. One of the recent questions was why I stopped blogging about Maybelline followed by a request to rank Maybelline foundations so here goes!

Best Maybelline Foundation for Philippine Weather for Oily Acne Prone Skin



Why Did I Stopped Blogging About Maybelline?


For the record, I never really stopped blogging about Maybelline. It's just that I shifted to local brands and began buying more cruelty-free makeup products. It was not my intention to stop blogging about non-cruelty-free makeup brands but since this is a personal beauty blog and not a commercial beauty blog, I focused more on those that I personally use because I didn't have time to cover everything. I plan to rectify that in the future and keep blogging about Maybelline products (and other brands) and maybe just have a cruelty-free sub-blog. I think this is the best thing to do to not leave out those who have no access to non-cruelty free makeup.

I do have a lot of Maybelline foundation products as well as other non-cruelty free makeup brands and I personally think that I should still share my thoughts on them since I mostly bought them for blogging anyway. I'll talk more about my stance on cruelty-free beauty on another blog. 

So, what is the best Maybelline Foundation for Philippine weather especially for those with oily and acne prone skin like mine? 

Answer is in the video below!

CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Alternatively, you can click on THIS LINK to see my video on the Best Maybelline Foundation for Philippine Weather as tested on Oily Acne Prone Skin.


Products covered with timestamps are as follows:
  • Maybelline Fit Me Dewy foundation 2:25
  • Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 2:35
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (first release) 5:20
  • Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Balance Stick 6:30
  • Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation 8:50
  • Maybelline Better Skin Foundation 11:15
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation 12:50

Let's stay connected!

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *