BeautyFIX is now BeautyTRENDS - Affordable Skincare for Clear Skin in Watsons Philippines #BeautyTRENDSPH #ClearSkinIsIn

Affordable skincare for clear skin is a common topic in the PinayBeautyAndStyle YouTube Channel. A lot of people usually request review videos and product recommendations for products that don't break the bank and are relatively easy to find in stores. This is why I am really happy to share this blog post!

BeautyFIX is now BeautyTRENDS - Affordable Skincare for Clear Skin in Watsons Philippines



What is BeautyTRENDS Ph? Is it the Same as BeautyFIX?



BeautyFix recently changed their name to BeautyTRENDS. They are an affordable skincare brand with products ranging from just 20 pesos to 200 pesos. 

As far as I know, the products remained the same and this is just a rebranding. They sent the Pinay Beauty And Style Blog some of their goodies to celebrate their name change. I've also tried their peel-off masks and nose packs in the past and liked them. Some of the products in the kit are new to me so I am not sure if they are new releases or just products that they don't usually sell in a Watson's near me. 

Personally, I prefer their old name, BeautyFIX because I feel that resonates more with their line of products; you know, affordable products that help with skin issues via targeted solutions. Nothing wrong with the name BeautyTRENDS but I am loyal to the old brand name BeautyFIX, haha!


I also think that summer is indeed the best time to rebrand as a skincare brand because this time of the year is definitely when clear skin is definitely in!

So, if you're not familiar with BeautyFIX and curious to see what they have in store, take a look below!


BeautyTRENDS Peel-Off Mask Oil Control and Detoxify


Available in 10 grams sachet for 22 pesos and 120 grams for 209 pesos.

BeautyTRENDS Nose Pack Oil Control and Detoxify


Available in 5 grams sachet for 19 pesos and 65 grams tube for 149 pesos. 


BeautyTRENDS Peel-Off Mask Whitening and Pore Minimizer


Available in 10 grams sachet for 22 pesos and 120 grams for 209 pesos.

BeautyTRENDS Nose Pack Whitening and Pore Minimizer


Available in 5 grams sachet for 19 pesos and 65 grams tube for 149 pesos. 


As mentioned earlier, I've been a user of BeautyFIX nose packs and BeautyFIX peel-off mask and know for a fact that they truly work. They do help with keeping your clear skin, do not cause breakouts, and are truly affordable skincare. I'll post a review video later this week. 


BeautyTRENDS Bubble Clay Mask


Available in 30 ml tube for 99 pesos. 

BeautyTRENDS Clay Pore Toner


Available in 100 ml bottle for 99.75 pesos


I have oily, sensitive skin so one way of keeping my clear skin is to make sure that I control my oil and don't use products that can cause irritation. Beauty TRENDS Clay Pore Toner is alcohol-free and is super mild. No stinging sensation at all and the clay truly works! I am excited to keep using this for clear skin all summer!


I wish this Beauty TRENDS Bubble Clay Mask is available in a larger tube but I think due to the active nature of the product, it is best to keep in a smaller tube so it won't lose potency. This is totally new for me and love this!


BeautyTRENDS Whitening Wonder Gel


Available in sachets for 24 pesos.

Don't be fooled by this product! I thought that this was a moisturize but this turned out to be a peeling gel! Really works too. I wonder why they don't have this in tubes. I think this will really sell well for bigger packaging because there are peeling gel addicts like me, haha!

BeautyTRENDS Whitening Moisturizer


Available in sachets for 24 pesos.

I think that the Beauty TRENDS Whitening Moisturizer is perfect for clear skin this summer! Not only is this a good example of affordable skincare, it is also great for our summer weather because this gel moisturizer is really light and has a cooling effect. 

BeautyTRENDS Volcanic Cleanser


Available in sachets for 23.50 pesos.

Beauty TRENDS Volcanic Cleanser is my least favorite, maybe because I'm not a fan of cleansers in general. I wish this was packaged in a resealable sachet because although I think this is good for travelling, the packaging will create a mess inside your bag. Maybe a packaging revamp is something that Beauty TRENDS Philippines is working on?


Watch out for the video review soon! You can purchase BeautyTRENDS affordable skincare products for clear skin in Watson's nationwide.

UPDATE: Here is the video! Click PLAY to watch it.



Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com
 #belobbcream #belobbgirl #belokojic #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #simpleskincare #sensitiveskin  #simpleskincareph   #yeyandieskincare

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *