Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash Review #SmallActsOfSummerLove

Reviewed the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang-Ylang Shampoo and Conditioner a few days ago and today, I'm featuring another product from Love Beauty and Planet Summer Collection - the body wash from their Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower line!

Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash Review



Using body wash for bathing is usually just a cold-weather obsession of mine (because the skin on my body dries up when it is cold) but I think that will soon be a thing of the past because I really like this body wash. Because of my positive experience with this, I'm planning to buy the other Love Beauty and Planet body wash products available in the Philippines too. 


What is Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash?


Well, it is a body wash, haha! However, I agree with their press release that this one is specifically formulated for summer. The main scents are coconut and mimosa flower.

Coconut lends a light, tropical scent that wears well for humid hot weather such as ours. Mimosa flower has a citrusy floral scent so it isn't heavy, rather, quite refreshing!

A 400 ml bottle retails for P290 pesos. I personally use just 3-5 ml per wash so a bottle will last a long time. Love Beauty and Planet products are actually affordable if you consider the per use costing.


Like other products from Love Beauty and Planet, this body wash from their Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower line was created for a specific concern - which is dry and rough skin because of summer. 

While I think that this one is not as moisturizing as the body wash from their Coconut Oil and Ylang-Ylang line (I just bought it a few days ago because I wanted to compare), this one is hydrating enough and really does give you skin that's softer to the touch even without lotion.

For reference, I shower twice a day and don't feel the need to use lotion after washing with this body wash. This is a huge plus point for me because it is currently summer in the Philippines and lotions and hot humid weather don't mix well.


Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash is vegan and paraben-free just like their other products. I find that this is indeed gentler than similar products I've tried. 

HACK: Use this to shave your legs. Be wowed by the results. I'm not kidding so try it!


They're transparent with the ingredients too. 


Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower Body Wash Review Summary

  • Makes skin soft
  • Gentle and doesn't cause redness, breakouts, irritation
  • mild scent but lasts a few hours
  • can be hydrating enough for normal skin but those with extra dryness may need some lotion or maybe use the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang-ylang body wash instead
  • Affordable costing per use (only 3 to 4 pesos per use based on my estimate)
  • good for the planet so definitely good for you too for the long-term!
  • effective and mild body cleanser, great soap alternative
  • easy to rinse

I give this 4.5/5 but only because I prefer the yellow! It is quite obvious because I keep bringing that one up, haha!


See my Review of the Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Oil and Ylang-Ylang Shampoo and Conditioner HERE


Read the blog about the Love Beauty and Planet Summer Collection launch HERE.



You can purchase Love Beauty and Planet’s summer collections in select Watsons stores and some e-commerce retailers at current time. I saw some in my local Watsons and Waltermart Supermarket. They are also available via Shopee and Lazada at current time. I bought a bunch at Lazada and just waiting for delivery.

You can also visit www.lovebeautyandplanet.com/ph or https://www.facebook.com/LoveBeautyAndPlanetPH, and follow @LoveBeautyandPlanet_PH on Instagram for further details.

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com
 #belobbcream #belobbgirl #belokojic #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #simpleskincare #sensitiveskin  #simpleskincareph   #yeyandieskincare #lovebeautyandplanet #smallactsofsummerlove #sustainablebeauty #parabenfreeph

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *