Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara Review Beyond Brown and Happy Taupe

KrislifeKit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara was featured in a few of my past blog posts and video posts but I haven't featured a standalone review yet. I'm on my second tube of both colors and I think that now would be the perfect time to post a real review!

Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara Review Beyond Brown and Happy Taupe



I've been meaning to post this review of the Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara for almost 2 months now but I'm just too busy most of the time. Anyway, as you can see, the selfies I am using are from 2 months ago back when my hair was still brown. 

In the photo, I've used the shade Happy Taupe for the inner half of my brows and used Beyond Brown for the outer half going to the tail. These days I only used Happy Taupe because my hair is a dark blonde. 


What is the  Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara?



The Kris Life Kit Brow Liner and Brow Mascara is a duo of a brow liner and a brow mascara in one convenient product. The formula is paraben-free and cruelty-free, yay!

Price: P275 each but sometimes they are on sale
Shades: Happy Taupe and Beyond Brown. I wish there is a darker shade too.


As some readers have noticed, I am very particular with my kilay. I don't want it too made up and don't want it too sparse either. A lot of brow products make me look like I have 2 caterpillars above my eyes so I am so glad that the Kris Life Kit Brow Liner has a tapered side for really creating nice hair-like strokes. 


Happy too about the Kris Life Kit Brow Mascara brush because it is really small and allows me to create a feathered look that's perfect for summer (and my personal preference). Lakas kasi makabata.


As can be seen in the photo above. Happy Taupe is a dark blonde color and Beyond Brown is a brunette shade that leans on the warm side. If they can come up with an ashy brown, this would have been perfect but I guess the shades are really more to fit Kris' complexion. 


Both products are easy to apply. The retractable pencil is not brittle so you won't have to worry about it breaking. I don't find it waxy either.

The brow mascara has a thin consistency which lends itself well to gradually tinting and grooming your brow hairs in place. The wand is a huge plus. 


Kris Brow Liner and Brow Mascara Review Summary


Both products are considerably long lasting (5-8 hours). I like that the scent is not too strong and that the packaging is user-friendly and compact. Some may say that the price is quite steep for the brand but I find that the product can last for a month or more so not bad.

I give this 4.5/5

Check out my other 

reviews of Kris Life Kit products HERE!



Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #ebmatte #ebmattelipliner #Ebmattelipstick #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews #everbilena #ebadvance #eblipandcheekroller #krislifelkit #krisaquino #browmascara #parabenfreeph #crueltyfreeph 

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *