Careline Graph Ink Liner Review! Is This the BEST Affordable Eyeliner Ever?

Careline Graph Ink Liner is killin it! You better read that part as early as now because this is a rave review! You've been warned, people!

Careline Graph Ink Liner Review! 



Okay, I gotta admit that I'm not a huge fan of Careline products (I prefer EB, the parent brand) but the Careline Graph Ink Liner has been making so much noise in FB that I made it my mission to try it. I've seen it last year during the #CarelineGirlGang Launch but I wasn't able to try at the time so I was really hoping that it is good or else all my trips to various stores would have been for nothing. 


I actually kinda squealed when I finally found some!
  • Price: P175 pesos for 0.55ml of product with a seriously awesome applicator
  • Where to buy: Watson's, SM hypermarket, Mercury Drug, landmark, Waltermart...everywhere you can buy Careline products. I found mine in Waltermart North Edsa and found the extras in Mercury Drug (of course I hoarded once I found the product!). You can also purchase online at Lazada.


This is how SUCCESS feels like! hahahah!

So, what is the Careline Graph Ink Liner?

This eyeliner from Careline is part of the brand's rebranding so I was expecting that it is going to be just a change in packaging and all that but the product is actually the best affordable eyeliner that I've tried.

This Careline eyeliner comes in a pen-like form with a felt tip that is surprisingly easy to work with. I mean, you can see I enjoyed creating the swatch below!



This liner is available in just one color, BLACK, and is very opaque at just one swipe.

I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't have fumes that hurt the eyes. Walang hapdi!


Claims:

  • Sharp slayin lines - YES!
  • Flexible tip - YES
  • Waterproof - YES for daily activities not for scuba diving haha!
  • Smudge free - YES - you need to work really hard to smudge this because even on my oily lids, it just flakes off at the end of the day. It doesn't create that dark oily yucky thing I get with other eyeliners.
  • Super black - YES! And not too matte nor too shiny. It is a happy medim :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the review video below to see me playing with this 
Careline eyeliner!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that the magic behind this liner lies in the applicator. I've been using mine for about a month now and it is still as pointy and easy to use as the first day I tried it.


It really is super black and pigmented. I like how slim and easy to use the liner is.


Are you seeing these lines?


One of the best things about this Careline eyeliner is that it stays put for the entire day when I'm not doing anything heavy. Maybelline's Hyper Ink would be gone at the 6th hour mark even when I am just doing office work! Those who got oily lids and sweat a lot can relate.


Photo on left was taken at the 6th hour mark, photo on right was me taking it off with just micellar water. See how it doesn't leave streaks or smudges? It kinda flakes off or crumbles :)

Careline Eyeliner Review Summary

  • Sharp slayin lines - 5/5
  • Flexible tip - 5/5
  • Waterproof - 4.75/5
  • Smudge free - 5/5
  • Super black - 5/5
  • Overall - 5/5 I freakin love this!!!

I can't think of a negative to say except the Careline Contour Sticks below are taking forever to launch!!!

Buy Careline products from their Shopee store (<----buy from the link for discounts and so you do not have to search). 



What are you most looking forward to Careline's new Better Than Basic products?



Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com
 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #crueltyfree #manilabeautyblogger #Maybellinemicellarwater #maybellinephilippines #maybellineph #everbilena #ebmatte #everbilenalipsticks #everbilenamattelipsticks #careline #carelineph #carelinemakeup #betterthanbasic #carelinebetterthanbasic #carelinegirlgang #carelinecosmeticsph

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *