Fernberry Daily Body Scrub Review - Their Moisturizing Mousse Ultra-Fine Formula Works Wonders!

I have an addiction for body scrubs and for a good reason. Ever since I've hit my 30s, my normally supple and smooth skin has been prone to bouts of dryness that leads to dry skin patches. Of course that issue can be remedied with a good exfoliating body scrub and moisturizer but too much exfoliation can damage the skin...and I'm not really a fan of applying lotions. This is the reason why I was intrigued by the Fernberry Moisturizing Mousse Ultra-Fine Daily Body Scrub!

FERNBERRY MOISTURIZING MOUSSE ULTRA-FINE DAILY BODY SCRUB REVIEW



You see, from the name itself, the Fernberry Daily Body Scrub is gentle enough for everyday use. I have also seen and read a few reviews from all over the world saying that the scrub is really good. Thankfully I was able to try (ehem,they are on sale!) and OMG! The Fernberry Moisturizing Mousse Ultra-Fine Daily Body Scrub is worth every penny!

So What is Fernberry Skincare?




Fernberry is a luxury skincare and body care brand from Japan that offers specially formulated products that are free from harmful ingredients. They are also cruelty free. I wrote about the full line in my FERNBERRY REVIEW BLOG and also talked about their products in 2 videos. Unfortunately one of my videos was flagged by Youtube and I still do not know why. Anyways fret not because I'll be sharing more in this blog!

And here is a link to my tagalog video about my fernberry review too! (fernberry part begins in the middle of the video)

Fernberry Daily Body Scrub Thoughts



I am more than impressed with the packaging, shipping, and delivery. The product is packaged in a beautiful white box that housed the product in a tube. The tube is meant for ease of use in the shower and is also safe for travel.

I like their attention to details because they included key information in the box itself and the tube packaging. I can't find an expiration date but I doubt this will last more than a few weeks on you once you've tried this!


Exfoliate with Nature! Using Natural Exfoliants Only!


The exfoliator in this all-natural cruelty-free body scrub is very fine sea salt. The salt dissolves in water after you've used it to scrub your skin and rinse it off. Safe for wildlife and marine life because they do not use plastic beads. Hooray!


The claims are all true!


Gentle Enough for Daily Use - YES! I have very sensitive skin and I've used this daily body scrub with no issues like redness or dryness. Definitely true to being a daily body scrub.

Soothes the Skin - YES! The scent is very soothing and scrubbing your skin with this feels like a gentle massage. I use this 2x a week for pampering and relaxation. 

Delivers Silky Softness - YES! The texture of the scrub is a bit creamy and you can feel they added some skin-softening oils. I find that my skin is extra soft and nice after a shower using this daily body scrub from Fernberry. 
The scrub practically melts unto your skin. No harshness at all!


Pretty packaging

Fernberry Daily Body Scrub Review Summary


  • did not dry out my skin
  • super gentle
  • smells great like lychees with a hint of soft floral
  • pretty convenient packaging
  • one tube is good for 5-6 uses
  • I rate this 4/5 because sometimes I like a stronger scrub but if I will rate this according to their claims they get a solid 5/5

You can buy the Fernberry Moisturizing Mousse Ultra Fine Daily Body Scrub at this link


Here is a video about Fernberry Skincare 

(starts at middle of video)





Good enough for gifting and just $36!







Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *