Esfolio Phillipines Haul! Affordable Korean Skincare Haul!

I've been hearing about Esfolio Kbeauty products for more than a year and have also tried the Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel from a friend but I haven't gotten around to getting my hands on their products until a few days ago, thanks to their expanding list of establishments and online stores you can purchase Esfolio products from!

I was first introduced to the brand via my friend a long time ago, but she bought her Esfolio Aloe Vera Gel abroad. Then I kept seeing their products popping in social media but hadn't really looked because I thought that I would have to have a tita in Korea just to purchase. Imagine my glee when I found out that they are available in Metro Department Stores! 

Buy Esfolio skin care products  HERE https://shope.ee/4ALLf13fma via their Shopee store <--- avoid fakes by buying direct from Esfolio



Here is a link to the YOUTUBE VIDEO on my Esfolio Haul


Okay, I don't shop at any Metro Department Stores (complete list below) but I figured that I can at least ask my brother to purchase some for me, right? Well admittedly I didn't get around to doing so because brother dear (who lives next to one of the Metro Department Stores) have been super busy. I ended up just getting Esfolio products from their Philippine website instead.


The Esfolio Philippines website has everything!

I love that I can shop according to my skin type (yes, they made that possible) and that the pricing for the products and shipping is very reasonable. They also categorized their products into 5 sections to make choosing and buying super easy.

Below are some snaps from the Esfolio website:
They have everything! 
and I mean, everything!

and the mask selection is like wow!

Not only that, but they also have ongoing promos wherein you can get free shipping. Here is a screenshot of the Esfolio promo:




So for just P500, you can get free shipping while the promo is ongoing. 
The regular promo is a minimum of P1000 to avail of free shipping. 

Super fast ordering process!
I placed my order on the evening of November 27 (you can pay online), received a notification that it was sent out November 29, and it was delivered at my shipping address December 2! That's quite a feat considering that's a sweldo weekend and some parcels take more than a week. My Esfolio parcel took only 3-4 days from the time I placed my order to the time I got them. Yasss!

So I finally got to see my orders in person this a few days agp because I was out of town and oh boy, they really took time and effort with it. It was double wrapped in bubble wrap with my name on it. So cute!

Here's my Esfolio Haul!



I got a ton of Esfolio masks because guess what, they are as low as P55! What a steal!



And also got a lot of highly recommened Esfolio skincare too!


I am going to take better photos once I have free time but I was just so excited to share them with everyone more so that these Esfolio products are perfect for last-minute gifting! hint, hint, hint!

Here is my Esfolio Order summary:


  • Pure Skin 2 Step Multi Bubble & Peeling Cleanser × 1 ----- ₱949.00
  • Aloe Vera BB Cream × 1----- ₱699.00
  • Tea Time Lemon Hand Cream × 1 ----- ₱199.00
  • Pure Skin Green Tea Facial Cleansing Tissue × 2 ----- ₱338.00
  • Snail Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Red Ginseng Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Red Ginseng Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Snail Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Volcanic Ash Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Milk Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Honey Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Green Tea Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Egg Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Aloe Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Pure Skin Collagen Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Hydrogel Gold Mask × 1 ----- ₱249.00
  • Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch × 1 ----- ₱899.00
  • Banana Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Aloe Essence Mask Sheet × 1 ----- ₱54.95
  • Hand & Nail Vital Mask × 1 ----- ₱199.00
  • Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% × 1 ---- ₱399.00
  • Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% × 1 ₱349.00

A little less than P5,000 and free shipping!

So far my Esfolio favorites are the following:


I haven't tried the majority yet so it is too early to tell but you can expect reviews of the ones I mentioned above in the next few weeks. The eye patch is DIVINE!!!

Below is where you can purchase Esfolio products in the Philippines!

Buy Esfolio skin care products  HERE https://shope.ee/4ALLf13fma via their Shopee store <--- avoid fakes by buying direct from Esfolio


Buy Esfolio Skincare Online!


Beautymnl
www.beautymnl.com

Props Tools and Cosmetics
www.propstoolsandcosmetics.com

Props Tools and Cosmetics Offline Store: 
3/F Shoppesville Greenhills San Juan,
Metro Manila, Philippines

Giltbox
www.giltbox.ph

Giltbox Offline Store: 
60 FMCO Art Center, Sapphire Street,
Corner Sandalwood SSS Village, Marikina City

Esfolio Philippines Products in Department Stores!


LUZON

Metro Department Store in Market Market!
Area: 1/F Cosmetics Area

Metro Department Store in Alabang Town Center
Area: 1/F Cosmetics Area

Metro Department Store in U.P. Town Center
Area: 2/F Cosmetics Area

VISAYAS

Metro Department Store in Ayala Center Cebu
Area: 1/F Cosmetics Area

Metro Department Store in Metro Gaisano Colon
Area: 2/F Cosmetics Area

Metro Department Store in Pacific Mall
Area: 2/F Cosmetics Area


Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *