Vice Ganda Cosmetics Launch #ViceCosmetics

I don't usually post about product launches unless I've tried and tested the products on my skin, but I am just so impressed by how clean and organized the Vice Cosmetics website is that I can't help but give them a dedicated blog post (also, a lot of people say the website isn't loading up for them)...and to make tsismis that Vice Cosmetics will also be available in BeautyMNL! 

CLICK HERE for the official Shopee store of Vice Cosmetics where they offer discounts, especially around sweldo days.


Vice Cosmetics Launch




As of this time, the website is currently down and I think that is partly because they are offering free concert tickets with purchase. I would also want to make it clear that they did not give me anything for me to post this (their PR did not contact me because they prefer influencers not bloggers). It's just that so many people are asking me on facebook about the products because they cannot get into the website so here's a blog post about what is on the website!!

Vice Ganda Cosmetics Launch


The launch featured 16 lipstick shades, technically 24 if we are going to count the lip liners included in the Vice Cosmetics The Phenomenal Lip Kits. 

I would just like to clarify that I cannot accommodate requests of a full range review because of 2 reasons, (1) I am only going to purchase what may work for my skintone, and (2) I can't even purchase because the website is down. Please understand that not every cosmetic company sends me a PR kit and buying the entire range just isn't practical for me. With this said, let me introduce you to what you can expect to find at the Vice Cosmetics website!


Vice Cosmetics Good Vibes Lipstick Collection



I must admit that I was beyond surprised at how affordable the lipsticks are and that they took the time to be PETA certified as cruelty free. They also listed down the ingredients for each shade at the website, something you don't usually see from local brands. I'm planning to test the shade Aura. 





I'm liking the packaging! Whoever did all the logo and packaging design deserves a high-five!

Vice Cosmetics The Phenomenal Lip Kit


Oh boy! I was expecting these to be at least P500 a pop but they retail for just P295! I am excited to see if they are indeed as good as they claim to be. The shades Whoops Kiri and Unicorn are calling my name. Glad that they included office and school friendly shades as well as show-stopping ones!


I appreciate the brand creating paraben free makeup. Vice Cosmetics even included some info why they did this at their FAQ but I wasn't able to take a screenshot. I think it is about time that brands get smarter and educate consumers. Good job, Vice Ganda Cosmetics!





Right now, I am in the same boat as many would-be customers. Waiting for the website to be back up again haha! Anyway I can also wait until they become available in BeautyMNL.

CLICK HERE for the official Shopee store of Vice Cosmetics where they offer discounts, especially around sweldo days.


Buy Vice Ganda Cosmetics

  • They offer Dragonpay, Paypal, and Credit card as payment options
  • They offer Cash on Delivery or COD for Metro Manila addresses
  • Free shipping is offered for purchases of P500 and above
  • Shipping rate is P60 for MM and P110 for provinces
  • Delivery is 1-3 days for MM and 1-5 days for provincial addresses

Waiting for the website to be up again!

update: I was able to purchase but it took them 3 weeks to send my order. I suggest to buy in kiosks instead. The lip liners in the lipkit are also difficult to work with.





Let's stay connected!
Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews  #crueltyfree #manilabeautyblogger #Maybellinemicellarwater a #filipinomakeup #proudlypinoy #viceganda #vicegandacosmetics #vicecosmetics #thephenomenallipkits #goodvibeslipstick

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *