My Fave Body and Skincare Products + SampleroomPh Review


Hi, everyone! Some of you have emailed have about my SampleRoomPh video and the Sampleroom VIP membership blog I posted a while back asking which products I loved and if signing up is indeed worth it. Since it seems that I'd be getting more emails in the future, I figured that I should just film a video to address both. Oh, yeah! I'm all about hitting two birds with one stone :)

***no birds were harmed for this blog by the way!

Because I love you guys, below is my video on my current favorite body and skincare products that are locally available. Yes, I got to try most of them via Sampleroomph, so I thought, why not share the love and just combine it with my SampleRoom review? This way, you guys can check out both and also avail of FREE SAMPLES like I did!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO


CLICK PLAY TO WATCH THE VIDEO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V I D E O          H I G H L I G H T S

  • Old Sampleroomph VIP Membership 3:55
  • Be a SampleRoom Partner Blogger 5:05

P R O D U C T S     M E N T I O N E D      I N       T H E       V I D E O

  • Palmolive Naturals Anti Hairfall Shampoo and Conditioner 
  • Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist
  • Zenutrients All is Well Candle and Oil
  • Whisper napkins
  • HappySkin Eye Candy 
  • Air Optix Colors contact lens 
  • Olay #onewashwonder soaps 
  • Zenutrients Nourishing Olive Face Cream 
  • Zenutrients Aloe and Calendula Head to Toe Cream 
  • Ponds Dewy Rose Cream
  • Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing Toner
  • Nivea In shower Body Lotion (whitening) 
  • Blushing Beauty Color Changing Balm
  • Rexona Motion Sense Invisible Black and White Deo Spray 
  • Belo Baby Colognes 
  • Belo Baby face & body lotion, hair & body wash, and soap
  • Belo Tranexamic and Kojic Acid Soap + Exfoliating Lemon Scrubs
  • Belo BB Cream 
  • Belo Sunexpert Tinted Sunscreen
  • Belo Sunexpert Ulta Gentle Sheer Spray Face and Body

AGAIN, The products mentioned in the video are just some of the great finds that I got to try in a span of 6 months!

And oh, here are some links you might be interested in as well :)



My latest gems from #SampleRoomPh!

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstylelover @ gmail.com

I bought everything with my own money. No one paid me to write this blog/review nor to do a video.
 #filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #sampleroomph #srbeautyinsider #trybeforeyoubuy #freesamples #freesamplesph #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews #philippinedrugstoremakeup 

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *