EB Advance Blushing Cheeks Review VS Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

I remember the first time I've tried some Ever Bilena products years and years ago. At that time, I was under the impression that their products are not good because they are quite cheap (aka affordable) and of course I got so surprised after trying some of their products out and realizing that I have been missing out on a lot of great drugstore makeups!

So far, I've tested out some of their eyeshadow palettes, their dual ended mascara, some of their blushes, and loved the EB Advance BB Cream and Two Way Cake. I remember falling in love with the Ever Bilena cheek and lip tint as well...the one that comes in a tube with a long spout. You can totally do a korean look with that product and it is only 125 pesos!

Okay, before I go on raving about some other Ever Bilena and EB advance makeups I've tried, I'll cut that chit chat short for now and focus on one of the newest products from their company that I've been testing out for the past few days.

Both products I am featuring today are actually a part of my Pinay Summer Essentials Haul at Watsons. I was originally only supposed to review and blog about the EB Advance Blushing Cheeks tint, but I got requests from some susbcribes to do a comparison with a similar product, the Ever Bilena Blush Glow tint...so here I am with this FULL DAY try on review for both!

 EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review
EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Full Day Comparison Review
I did film a full day review video for the EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Full Day Wear Test and Comparison review but I just thought adding photos to this post would be great for those who would rather see photos than videos.


EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

The packaging for both are of similar size with just superficial differences in color and design.

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

I really like that Ever Bilena included the ingredients list for those who may be trying to avoid certain ingredients.

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

Both tubes are of the same size. They do differ in color and packaging design...probably because Blush Glow is from the parent company's original line and Blushing Cheeks is from the EB Advance line.

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks and Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

Both contain 12 ml of product in an easy squeeze tube. I like how they've labeled the tubes with almost all the info from the boxes so there's no need to keep the boxes around, yey!

Yes, the product itself is made in China (c'mon, we all know companies do it to save moolah because of cheaper labor there, cut them some slack) but please take time to appreciate that the products are not cheaply made just because they have a cheap price. The tubes come with a batch number, indicator of how long you can use the product, manufacturing date, and also the stock number.

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks Review

Clockwise starting from top right corner: (1) Top is Blushing Cheeks, bottom is Blush Glow, unblended, (2) Blended out but dry after 3 minutes, (3) Blended out and still wet, (4) how the tints look like coming out from their tubes.

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks Review

They look so much alike!

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks swatches

Clockwise from TOP LEFT: (1) 3 hours after application, (2) 9 hours after application, (3) Blush Glow side 5 hours after application, (4) Blushing Cheeks side 5 hours after application

Do I give these products a thumbs up? Oh YASSSSSS!

EB Advance Blushing Cheeks VS Ever Bilena Blush Glow Review

  • Blendability: You gotta be fast, don't be shy to use your fingertips girl!
  • Lasting Power: Can last up to 16 hours, sorry can't find the photo for that because I actually tested this out a few weeks ago and only blogging now. On the upside, I do know for a fact that both can last quite long because I've been trying them for a few weeks now. 
  • Affordability: YASSSS! Blush Glow is only 80 pesos and Blushing Cheeks is only 90 pesos. 
  • Where to Buy: Watsons, SM Beauty, Pharmacies, and even groceries!
  • Will I buy this again?: Yasss! And oh, I bought one for you guys as well. It will be a part of a future giveaway so stay tuned!

Buy EB Advance and Ever Bilena products online HERE from their official Shopeemall store to see their other product releases too!



Watch the video review for more info :)

Let's stay connected!

Email Me: pinaybeautyandstyle @ gmail.com

I bought everything with my own money. No one paid me to write this review or to do a video.
#filipinablogger #filipinavlogger #filipinayoutuber #pinaybeautyblogger #pinayyoutuber #pinayblogger #topmakeupguruphilippines #philippinesbeautyguru #pinaybeautyandstyle #pinaybeautyandstylelover #filipinabeautyblogger #manilablogger #manilayoutuber #bbloggersph #beautyblogger #bbloggerph #bestfilipinablogger #topfilipinablogger #topfilipinayoutuber #topfilipinablogger #bestpinayblogger #beautyreviews
#everbilena #EBadvance 

Contact Pinay Beauty and Style Blogger!

Name

Email *

Message *